Home » Instant Hot Deals

About DealHI.com

DealHI.com provide hot deals hourly and instantly to your browser, email and phone. Never miss out on hot deals again!


Sponsor Links
Does Student Loan Deferment/Forbearance Affect Credit Score?
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 08:01:13 AM
I've got mountains of debt currently and have been considering asking for a deferment on my student loans. They are currently consolidated at a 2.99% fixed rate so I figure I could use the $300/month towards a cc bill or car note.But I am curious - if I get the deferment - how does it look on the credit report? Will it be a huge negative that will allow the cc companies to jack my rates?Thanks in advance.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004SGWYVK 
Thanks to maineiac13Amazon UK has this Region Free versionDallas - Complete Season 1-14 [DVD] [1978]
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dallas-Complete-Season-1-14DVD/dp/B007N0...
Price: 83.25
With shipping this would be USD $120Better deal if you have a region free DVD player
Amazon Coupons
Dynex 7" LCD Digital Photo Frame $20 + FS @ BestBuy.com
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 08:00:12 AM
Dynex - 7" LCD Digital Photo Frame - BlackBest Buy Deal of the Day
Regular Price: $59.99
Now $19.99 + tax and free shippingModel: DX-DPF7-10
Specs:
Warranty Terms: Parts 90 days, Labor 90 days limited
Height: 8.7 inches
Width: 10.2 inches
Depth: 3.3 inches
Wireless: No
Resolution: 480 x 234
Interface: USB and Memory Card
Best Buy Coupons
Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS-50 Blaster $20 Walmart / Amazon
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 08:00:12 AM
Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS-50 Blaster $20 Walmart
Amazon
Walmart Coupons
Sceptre 40" Class 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV $269.99 Newegg
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 08:00:11 AM
Link
Sceptre 40" Class 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV $269.99 Newegg with free shipping
$30 off w/ promo code EMCYTZT2578, ends 11/29
Newegg Coupons
Lenovo - IdeaPad 15.6" Laptop - 2GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive - BlackBest Buy Deal of the DayModel: N585-59343747Now $269.99 + tax and free shipping.
-15.6" display
-AMD E1-1200 1.4GHz dual core processor
-15.6" 1366x768 LED-backlit LCD
-ATI Radeon HD 7310 graphics
-2GB memory
-320GB hard drive
-HDMI output
-DVD burner
-Windows 8 64-bitAlso eligible for a free 8x8 photobook
Lenovo Coupons
It's in next week's ad scans leaked on a certain Blu Ray forum. I seem to think this is the best deal so far for the XL, especially if MK7 was on one's wish list anyway. Shop Discover has 5% back for Best Buy purchases. For those who haven't hit their $1500 in online spending, that would be another 5% too (for a total of 10%). Net after GCs and CB could be as low as $160, and you get a top tier game.
Best Buy Coupons
Shop in store with this pass 11/29-12/3 - Printable Shop online 11/28-12/3 (live)
HOLLY - 25% off $100+
WREATH - 20% off any purchaseKohls charge not required.
Kohl's Coupons
Mini Glowing Snowman w/Multi LED Lights USB Powered $5.99 ship MERITLINE
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 08:00:05 AM
Mini Glowing Snowman w/Multi LED Lights USB Powered
$5.99 (Item#0020360-001)

$5.99 w/Code: MLCKR28WNL1 For First 200 Orders
http://www.meritline.com/usb-powered-mini-glowing-snowman-w-mult...
Meritline Coupons
Disney Cars / Toy Story My Size Kids Headphone, Mute button and Volume Reduction Feature
$4.99 (Item#200-319-001 / 200-320-001)

$4.99 After $5 MIR AND Code: MLCKR28WNL1 For First 500 Orders
http://www.meritline.com/inland-ds26021-disney-toystory-headphon...
Meritline Coupons
10' Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet Computer Networking Cable 89cents ac ship MLINE
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 08:00:03 AM
10' Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet Computer Networking Cable
$0.89 (Item#192-248-001)

$0.89 w/Code: MLCKR28WNL1 For First 400 Orders
http://www.meritline.com/10-inch-cat5e-rj45-ethernet-computer-ne...
Meritline Coupons
GROOVY!!! 0.75" Diameter Color-Changing Mood Ring 89c shipped meritline
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 08:00:02 AM
http://www.meritline.com/color-change-mood-ring---p-43628.aspx?h...
Meritline Coupons
Free Service Dogs for America 2013 Calendar
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 07:00:48 AM
" We are sending out free 2013 calendars with photos of our dogs and clients and their stories. If you would like to receive one, please fill out the fields below and submit your request. Thank you!" <3link
So Cal: LA Auto Show 2012 weekday ticket discount coupons
Added on : Wednesday November 28th 2012 07:00:13 AM
$2 off weekday or $4 off this Friday (11/30).Linky
3rd generation Intel Core i7-3520 Processor( 2.90GHz 4MB) / 8.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz / 1TB 5400 rpm / 15.6" HD Glare with integrated camera 1366x768 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 / DVD Recordable (Dual Layer) / Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200BGN / Add to cart for $899.00 - $250.00 off w/Lenovo coupon CMDOORBUSTER = $649.00 + Free ShippingLINKY
Lenovo Coupons