g: 0 Posted By: CSREwallet
Views: 242 Replies: 0 Start Farm has posted their annual offer of free Turb0Tax.
Go to State Farm Promotion Login page
Sign in to your State Farm account, you would see link to free Turb0Tax Deluxe Online 2013.
***Please note that simply logging into your Turb0Tax account via the State Farm link does NOT register or get you free State & efile..
Follow steps below to get free State & efile: -
1. Log into your Turb0Tax account after you have gone through above mentioned State Farm link. (If you used theTurb0Tax software last year, it will ask you if you want to import last years info. Click yes).
2. Continue by selecting Turb0Tax Deluxe
3. Under "2013 Tax Info", complete "Personal Info" section
4. Then Under "2013 Tax Info", go to "State & Wrap up" section.
5. Let it transfer your information from Federal to State.
6. Click "< Back to 2013 Tax Info" on top left.
7. On left sidebar, Click "Tools" then "Turb0Tax fees"
You should see something similar to
Turb0Tax Online - Deluxe $0.00
Turb0Tax State: 'Name of your state' $0.00
They do not appear to have all the forms yet & efile option hasn't been activated yet. Once it is activated (around January 3 or 4), I will update OP with instruction to register for free efile.
You must have a State Farm checking account for this offer. State Farm Free Checking Account has No monthly fees, No minimum balance requirements, Minimum opening deposit is $25, initial 50 checks are free, Soft pull, and pays no interest.